hip hop news | Wu-Tang Clan & More

wu tang clan background -wallpaper wu tang clan - street hiphop

There are always rumors circling around the legendary members of Wu-Tang, as the crew has been making records for almost two decades and has seen success in not only the rap game, but other avenues such as movies and commercials. In an interview with AllHipHop, Method Man confirmed that him and RZA would be working together on Meth’s next solo album.

After touring together, the legendary Wu-Tang producer and Method Man decided to partner up for Tical’s upcoming solo record Crystal Meth. ”Me and RZA are gonna work together on my next LP, Crystal Meth,” Method Mad said. ”I’m looking forward to getting back in the studio with the kid. We just came off the Wu tour and the camaraderie was still there so I know the chemistry is gonna be there when we go in the studio…As far as mainstream goes, I’m not concerned too tough with that. I’ve been there, done that. So if there are still fans out there listening, I’m definitely coming with some shit for you.”
When asked about the release date Meth responded “I have so much time on my hands now, who knows”, so it is possible we could see this album released in the not-too-distant future.
He also spoke about upcoming projects for him and Redman, including a joint effort Blackout 3, which they will record concurrently with their solo projects, as Redman will be dropping Muddy Waters 2.
“Blackout 3. We’re gonna be doing that together at the same time while we’re doing these two albums. A lot of people slept on that Blackout 2. Blackout 2 was dope. I don’t give a fuck. I did my thing on that album…Honestly, I would put that album up against any album that came out that year.”
When asked about the potential of a sequel to the Meth and Red movie “How High”, Method Man said he was open to it if the script is right, but “we’re not gonna put any trash”. [ via : hiphoplead ]

No comments:

Post a Comment